Change managers are under increasing pressure to deliver change at speed. They’re having adapt to how IT and Digital projects are being delivered around them.
Senior stakeholders are looking to change managers to provide novel approaches to make change happen.
Time to change how we do change
What is the new approach to change that we need instead? For Change Agents, Managers and Leaders, adopting a Lean/Agile approach is one of the most powerful ways for you to achieve change faster and more effectively.
Praise for previous workshops
Here’s what others have said about Richard’s Lean Change Agent workshops:
“Great course – I was surprised by the level of value that it delivered. To be honest, I expected the “Lean, Agile” moniker to be an example of buzz word application. In practice, it delivered highly actionable and valuable techniques that I can apply directly… i.e. truly deserving the lean, agile term.” – Robert Kinsey, Manager, Waters Inc.
“The feedback has been very positive” – Elaine Buchan, Aberdeen City Council.
“10 out of 10 for Richard’s excellent facilitation. Good balance of input and practice. Very good energy management. Excellent listening and following-up on input from the group. Very calm and smart engagement
with the group. Richard really focused on skilling up the audience. Thank you, Richard!” – Senior Change Manager, Leading Global Sportswear Manufacturer
In this two day workshop:
- You’ll learn the mindset and the tools to better respond to change challenges in your business
- You’ll explore a framework for managing the toughest of stakeholders
- (For those new to Lean/Agile) You’ll gain the confidence of knowing the Lean/Agile philosophy, so you can work even more effectively with IT and Digital delivery teams
- You’ll feel more confident to deal with rapid change in your business
What we’ll cover
- Lean-Agile Change Management defined, and the ‘why’ and ‘when’ to apply it
- Where Change Resistance comes from and how to manage it
- How to use and create fit-for-purpose, lightweight planning tools, such as Change Canvases
- The art of the Business Experiment
- How to lead change from any level in your organization
- Tools and practices that you can use right away
- War stories from Richard and real-life examples from other Lean Change pioneers
What you’ll get
- A FREE copy of Lean Change Management
- A Google Hangout with your facilitators two weeks after the event
- Access to a private Slack channel to learn and share ideas with fellow course graduates
- A beautiful certificate of completion to brag to your colleagues about!
- Two fantastic days of conversations and learning
- Ability to become a licensed facilitator (http://leanchange.org/
Workshops are adapted to sector and attendees’ needs and include topics from the following list:
- The Lean Change Cycle
- Overcoming resistance
- Adaptive governance
- Culture mapping
- Building alignment
- Guiding transformation
- Handling conflict
- Scaling change
- Transformational leadership
- Engagement, morale, and motivation
- Business experiments and culture hacks