Become an agile leader of change
In today’s environment, change managers are under increasing pressure to deliver change at speed. They’re having to adapt to how IT and Digital teams are delivering around them.
Senior stakeholders are looking to change managers to provide novel approaches to make change happen.
Time to change how we do change
For Change Agents, Managers and Leaders, adopting a Lean/Agile approach is one of the most powerful ways for you to achieve change faster and more effectively.
Over two days:
- You’ll learn the mindset and the tools to respond powerfully to change challenges in your business
- You’ll explore a framework to deal with the toughest of stakeholders
- (For those new to Lean/Agile) You’ll gain the confidence of knowing the Lean/Agile philosophy so that you can work even more effectively with IT and Digital delivery teams
- You’ll feel more confident to deal with rapid change in your business
What we’ll cover
- Lean-Agile Change Management defined, and the ‘why’ and ‘when’ to apply it
- Where Change Resistance comes from and how to manage it with ease
- How to use and create simple and powerful, lightweight planning tools, such as Change Canvases
- The art of deploying the Business Experiment to accelerate transformations
- How to lead change from any level in your organisation
- Tools and practices that you can use right away
- War stories from Richard and real-life examples from other Lean Change pioneers
What you’ll get
- A FREE copy of Lean Change Management
- A Google Hangout with your facilitators two weeks after the event
- A beautiful certificate of completion to brag to your colleagues about!
- Two days of fantastic conversations and learning
- Ability to become a licensed facilitator
Workshops are adapted to sector and attendees’ needs and include topics from the following list:
- Leading and managing in complexity
- Overcoming resistance
- Building alignment from any level
- Budgeting for agile change
- Governing agile change
- Handling conflict
- Scaling change
- Adaptive leadership and political thinking
- Business experiments and culture hacks
- Communicating powerfully as a change leader
10/10 for Richard’s excellent facilitation. Good balance of input and practice. Very good energy management. Excellent listening and following-up on input from the group. Richard really focused on skilling up the audience. Thank you!
Axel Obermeier, Senior Change Manager, Top Tier Sportswear Manufacturer
Thank you for a very good training - you were highly responsive to our needs in mixing theory with practice. I have planned a few experiments and I will also try some kanban boards. Would I recommend you? 100%
Johanna Gustafsson, Business Operations Manager, T-Systems, Slovakia
I am definitely reinvigorated!
Senior Change Leader, UK Central Government
Regarding your workshop, I honestly I don't think I could have chosen better! I honestly think you are brilliant and super generous. I congratulate myself for picking you!
Carolina Mesa, Senior Manager, Accenture, Buenos Aires